Choosing a dash cam can be difficult, with a huge range of models, features and capabilities available. AV-DC deals exclusively with Blackvue dash cameras, because we’ve always had the best results with them. Even so, sometimes it’s hard to work out which model of dashcam is best for your car, ute, truck or van. That’s why we’ve come up with this buyer’s guide – to help you choose easily!
A number of features are standard across the Blackvue range, but others vary by model. By checking out the table below, you can work out which features are most useful to you, and which camera includes them all.
|HD Front Recording||
|Up to 128GB||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|GPS Location & Speed Recording||Option||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|HD Rear Camera||✔||✔||✔|
|IR Night Vision||✔||✔|
|Heavy Duty HD Rear Camera||✔|
- 1080 HD front recording
- 720 HD rear recording
- Power Magic Pro power controller required for parking recording
- 16, 32, 64, 128GB models available
- GPS speed recording can be disabled
- Wifi to connect to Apple and Android phones & tablets with Blackvue app
- Blackvue Cloud requires wifi internet connection (ie 4G modem) & Blackvue App. Additional costs may apply.
- Heavy Duty rear camera – die cast case, weatherproof, for vans, 4x4s utes and trucks